API (Application Programming Interface)
Adilas features a robust and customizable API
API provides 3rd Party companies a secure method of pulling and pushing data into the adilas platform.
Features, Advantages and Benefits:
- Allows other software solutions to provide their services independently.
- Adilas clients work directly with the 3rd Party on contracts and payment.
- Adilas clients have control, turning on or off the solution.
- 3rd Party solutions are exposed to all adilas clients.
- 3rd Party solutions can use existing API sockets or adilas developers will open new connections.
- API Documentation
- Request 3rd Party approval at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request must contain a brief summary of company history and service/solution provided.
- Approved requests will be invoiced $3500. This fee includes adding the service to the 3rd Party Solutions page, adding the companies advertising to the adilas market and providing a personal developer to help connect. Total developer time included is 20 hours, billable afterwards at $50 per hour.
- Adilas Third Party Solutions
|Welcome to the Adilas 3rd party solutions page. The vendors listed on this page have worked with Adilas to provide a special or custom solution for one or more sections of the system. As more and more vendors get approved, they will be listed here. All parties are fully independent. We strive to give you the best service possible and expect the same from the 3rd party vendors. If there is a problem with Adilas, please contact us directly. If there is a problem with one of these 3rd party vendors, we would ask you to contact them directly. If you do not get a response back from the 3rd party vendors, we welcome you to contact us. Please try to resolve any possible issues through the correct channels. We are all in this thing together. Thanks!|
Approved – Adilas 3rd Party Solutions
For Your Information
Please note that the “General Search” only brings up “General News and Updates” category items. If you are looking for something specific, please use the search options available on this side panel. Learn more about the News and Updates.