Metrc – Sales Update for Colorado
Metrc will no longer be supporting Daily Sales Reports starting on Monday, May 21st, 2018.
If your company currently uses Daily Sales Reporting to report sales to Metrc than you need to make a switch to Live Transactional reporting. This can be accomplished in two ways from the Third Party Solutions page.
Option One **** RECOMMENDED **** :
- Navigate to the Metrc Socket on the Third Party Solutions page.
- Select “Transactional (live, each invoice as created)” from the Sales Reporting Connection Type pulldown menu.
- Click the Save Settings button.
- You are done!
Option Two :
- Navigate to the Metrc Socket on the Third Party Solutions Page.
- Select “Transactional by CSV Only ***Additional Steps Required***” from the Sales Reporting Connection Type pulldown menu.
- Click the “Save Settings” button.
- EVERY 24 HOURS YOU MUST REPORT INVOICES VIA CSV FILE UPLOAD. Here is how you do it:
- Navigate to the Metric Dispensary CSV Homepage by clicking the Metric API Home button on the Dispensary Homepage.
- Select the date for the report from the date picker.
- Select “Invoice Line Items (Sales)(API or CSV)” for daily sales reporting or ” Update PO Line Items (Adjustments)(CSV)” for adjustments.
- Select the location you would like to report from the “Location” pull down menu and press the submit button.
- Review the data to be submitted to ensure that it is correct.
- Press the “Submit CSV” button to generate a CSV file on your workstation.
- Log into your Metrc account to upload the CSV file.
Metrc Support Tools: https://www.metrc.com/copy-of-support-tools
Metrc Instructional Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcasu4orIpyqqEmQWWOkW0w
Sales uploads in Colorado will be changing from Daily to Transactional (live/real time per invoice) on 05/21/2018.
- The system has a switch on the 3rd party solutions page to accommodate this change (Adilas has been doing this for about 2 years in other states such as OR). Colorado is the only state still doing Daily sales uploads. All other Metrc states report by Transaction (each sale is sent to Metrc real time via the API upon completion of the Invoice).
- To switch to API reporting, go to the 3rd party solutions page and early on 05/21/18 flip the Connection Type to Transactional.
- 04/01/18 – Note: Metrc will not be ready for you to flip this switch until 05/01/18 and it’s required by 05/08/18.
- 04/30/18 – Note: Delayed – Metrc will not be ready for you to flip this switch until 05/08/18.
- 05/07/18 – Note: Delayed – Metrc will not be ready for you to flip this switch until 05/21/18.
For Your Information
Please note that the “General Search” only brings up “General News and Updates” category items. If you are looking for something specific, please use the search options available on this side panel. Learn more about the News and Updates.